Gyana is looking for some super-stars to move on to the next big stage.
You will be working on an existing market-validated product, with a prioritised backlog of issues groomed and ready for you to hit the ground running from your day one.
To begin with, your day-to-day will be working through this backlog. However, you’ll be growing into a leadership role from day one, working in close quarters alongside the CTO, product designer, software engineers and data scientists team to build a new kind of user experience for data science.
You’ll be integral to our ability to meet the requirements of product scale-up, and your technical and product contributions will profoundly influence the direction the product takes in the long-term. Passion for what Gyana is aiming to achieve will go a long way.
You look like someone who definitely:
- Has strong experience with python, its standard library, patterns and data structures
- Has at least 1-3 years commercial engineering experience
- Is able to work constructively alongside a Product Owner
- Has a desire to work in an early-stage startup, with everything this implies
- Enjoys small teams and big ambitions
- Enjoys the pressure of responsibility and the responsibility of autonomy
- Is passionate about product (maybe even entrepreneurial?)
- Is interested in data science and its potential
And maybe even has (for bonus points!):
- Has experience with our frontend technology stack including React, Typescript and Electron
- Has built applications on Kubernetes
- Early-stage startup experience