Gyana is looking for some super-stars to move on to the next big stage.
We are in need of a product-focused frontend engineer who is confident across our technology stack of CSS, React and Typescript.
This is a single commando role with leadership potential.
You will be working on an existing market-validated product, with a prioritized backlog of issues groomed and ready for you to hit the ground running from your day one.
To begin with, your day-to-day will be working through this backlog. However, you’ll be growing into a leadership role from day one, working in close quarters alongside the CTO, product designer, software engineers, and data scientists team to build a new kind of user experience for data science.
You’ll be integral to our ability to meet the requirements of product scale-up, and your technical and product contributions will profoundly influence the direction the product takes in the long-term. Passion for what Gyana is aiming to achieve will go a long way.
You look like someone who definitely:
- Has strong experience with React and Typescript
- Has first-hand experience building interactive visualizations with technologies such as CSS, D3/VX, SVG, canvas, WebGL, charting and mapping libraries
- An eye for design
- Has at least 2-3 years of commercial engineering experience
- Is able to work constructively alongside a Product Owner
- Has a desire to work in an early-stage startup, with everything this implies
- Enjoys small teams and big ambitions
- Enjoys the pressure of responsibility and the responsibility of autonomy
- Is passionate about product (maybe even entrepreneurial?)
And maybe even has (for bonus points!):
- Has worked on electron cross-platform applications
- Experience building wireframes for web or desktop applications
- Early-stage startup experience